Friday, April 17, 2009

Doc Appointment

I had my regular appointment today. The doctor said the baby is at the 20th percentile overall (not tiny). He was pleased with how the ultrasound went. We are going to do one more growth check in 2 weeks just to make sure his growth hasn't slowed, but expect things to go well. It was a relief to get some feedback! Also, I gained 4 pounds. I've been drinking nutritional shakes and they seem to be doing the trick.

Baby has been very active. It's actually kind of painful- he can somehow manage to jab my rib, bladder, and side all at once. It feels like he is doing cartwheels! Even though it's not completely comfortable- it lets me know he's doing all right. He also gets the hiccups several times a day. This morning we listened to him hiccup with the stethoscope. Pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. You will be such a great mother. We are excited to meet the little guy.

    ReplyDelete