Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Second Peek at Baby



We had a second ultrasound this morning for a growth check.  The first picture is of him yawning and and the second is a profile of his face. His cheeks have filled out since that last u/s.  We could see him blinking, hiccuping, and practice "breathing."  Very cute. His movement looked great.  The tech measured his head, abdomen, and femur to make a weight estimate of 3 lb 11 oz (which is good).  We're still a little concerned that his little belly was so small in comparison with his other measurements and other babies at this stage.  We are eager to talk to our own doctor!  It will be a long wait until my appointment next Friday, but they would have told us at the appointment this morning if something was wrong. If we hear anything but good news from our doctor, I think it will just be that we need to continue monitoring.   I'm trying to bulk up as much as I can- doing my part to fatten him up!

Tomorrow we hit the 32 week mark!  8 MONTHS!

1 comment: