Saturday, August 15, 2009

Praying Mantis in the hizouse...



Erin, Maddox and I went for a walk today and we saw this giant praying mantis outside our apartment. I plan to introduce Maddox to Chiefs football tonight, as they play their first preseason game tonight. One of my co-workers at the Library found this amazing book in the Library Donation box last week. It was entitled The Nuclear War Fun Book. It was such an unbelieveable find that I had to purchase a copy for Maddox. I received it in the mail on Wednesday, so Maddox was learning about all of the fun he could have in a fallout shelter in a post-apocalyptic world. The book has fun games like Postwar Scavenger Hunt, ID your Ballistic Missles, and Math in the Aftermath. Published in the height of the Cold War, this book is essential for all survivors looking to combat boredom for the rest of their half-life.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is the cutest pic of Maddox I've seen yet. What a sugar baby.

    ReplyDelete