Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oooh, feet!

Maddox loves bath time now. He kicks in the water and stares at his feet. He's definitely exploring more. He studies his feet and hands and grabs ahold of anything fabric. He has a little toy that plays music and Maddox tries to have conversations with it. He also loves staring at the turtle mobile on the pack'n'play. The mechanism in the mobile stopped working, but we just give it a twirl and he's mesmerized! Maddox also got a little visit from Papa last weekend. Brian is away on a business trip. I know he's going to miss us, so I will try to post more this week... if Maddox gives me the chance!

1 comment:

  1. Hello little brian....every picture he resembles somone new. I also see a bit of Jayson in this one too. They are for sure cousins!

    See you on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete