Thursday, March 12, 2009

7 Months!

28 weeks- we’re in the third trimester! Can’t wait to meet the baby- I’m starting to not care about school or anything else as much as I should. Right now I’m sitting in the waiting room for my second round of glucose testing. I will have my blood drawn four times in three hours. Fun! Brian had a good week. He presented at the Missouri Digitization Conference in Kansas City and things went really well! We are both working crazy hours to get things taken care of before June.

At 28 weeks most babies weigh around 2.25 pounds. They also now have eyelashes and can blink their eyes. This is the time when the baby starts really packing on some baby fat. Wish I could take a peek at him- I bet he’s gettin’ cute!

1 comment:

  1. How can he not be cute with you as a mom! You two will have beautiful babies.

    Let us know how the tests turn out.

    Hugs,
    Mom Grubbs

    ReplyDelete