

We're at 22 weeks and today I reached a major milestone... I can no longer button my regular pants. So, here is the "fat belly" picture that was requested by the birthday boy. I think the camera is hiding a few pounds, because I feel much bigger than this looks! The baby is now the size of a spaghetti squash and weighs almost a pound. I read that he now follows a sleep pattern (sleeps 12-14 hours a day, lucky kid!) and is starting to look like a miniature newborn. I've been talking to him whenever I'm home and I feel like I'm getting to know him through his kicks. Plus, I think he really likes Olive Garden, because it's pretty much all I can think about. I have a thesis defense (just the proposal) tomorrow morning, so I hope he lets me sleep tonight!
You're not going to believe this- the baby just tapped out, "Happy birthday, Uncle Sean!" in morse code. Impressive.
Mmm. I smell pizza. Going to go eat.
Erin you look great! I cant wait to watch your belly/baby grow. Make sure you use lots of coco butter lotion on that belly so you dont get stretch marks...I swear by it! I am getting excited to see my first nephew on my side!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your brother.
PS: Dixie send you her love :)
Oh and Olive Garden is an AWESOME craving!! I dont have any with this pregnancy...oh well :)
ReplyDelete