I have been working during the past couple weekends so it has been hard to find the time to post. Maddox had his last story time until after the holidays. We'll miss our Monday outing for Book Babies and lunch with Brian. Maddox is sitting up well and saying Da Da. I still think that Da Da and Ma Ma are just fun sounds to make for now. He's very interested in Duncan and shiny door knobs at the moment. He has taken a couple of bottles and is now eating pears and sweet potatoes. A lot of exciting firsts.
He also loves the lights on our friends' Christmas tree. We may put up a string of lights for him at home, but won't be putting up a tree or any major Christmas decorations this year. Brian and I both feel like the walls are closing in because of the clutter!
No comments:
Post a Comment