Maddox was born June 4th at 2:05 pm. I was induced and everything went perfectly. He weighed 6 pounds 4 ounces and was 20 inches long. We think he's pretty perfect. He's so calm and alert. He is already lifting his head up to check out his surroundings and spends his awake time very wide-eyed. He's a pretty content baby- just cries when he's hungry or needs changed. I just can't stop staring at him! Here are some pictures from the hospital, first bath, etc. I meant to post sooner, but I just couldn't stand to put Maddox down to type!
My mom has been in town this week working on projects and cooking us real meals! The biggest project was that we found this cool fabric with dragonflies and other bugs and she slip covered an old comfy chair Brian's parents let us have for the nursery/office. We're not doing any particular nursery theme- it's just a collection of whimsical stuff. So far we have a bug chair, a toadstool, and a Cat in the Hat lamp
No comments:
Post a Comment